Transcribed and Annotated by Clare Milliner and Walt Koken.
- 888 pages total.
- 1404 tunes in musical engravings, arranged alphabetically in 741 pages.
- Ten page introduction with explanations and examples.
- Main index arranged by title, with references to source recordings and cross references to similar tunes and titles.
- Key index arranged alphabetically by key.
- Tuning index arranged alphabetically by fiddle tuning.
- Artist index arranged alphabetically by fiddler, showing what tunes are included by that artist.
- Artist profiles section with brief bios of the 347 fiddlers/bands represented in the book. A majority of these fiddlers were born before 1900.
- Also a comments section with interesting information about the tunes and fiddlers.
- Over-size format, easy to read, cloth hard bound in sewn signatures, lies flat, library/heirloom quality.
- This is an essential resource and reference book for anyone interested in old time American fiddle tunes.
If you'd prefer to order by check and snail mail, click here